Our women’s two-pack of invisible socks in light nude and off white will wrap your feet in comfort while letting your footwear, not your socks, be the star of the show. Usually we’d want people to notice the socks our company makes, but this no-show style is designed to disappear, no matter how low cut your shoes. So, slip them on under that cute pair of loafers, your sassiest close-toed heels, or your favorite sports shoes and trainers. The Egyptian cotton will wrap your feet in softness, and the quality construction means that these socks will remain cool and comfortable.
- The best products begin with the best materials, and that material is Egyptian cotton. Socks made from Egyptian cotton are durable, long-lasting, and luxuriously soft. The “breathable” nature of cotton will keep your feet cool and dry no matter the situation; go hard at the gym, tear up the dance floor, and own that board meeting with confidence.
- A good product is one that lasts longer. Our company prides itself on its high standards for quality and construction. Poorly-made products fall apart or wear-thin after repeated washings, but our products remain color-fast and strong. You'll be wearing these socks for years to come, and they won’t lose their shape, color, or softness, no matter how often you wash or wear them.
- Our Ukraine-based company produces high-quality, luxury textiles for some of the finest fashion houses in Italy and the EU, but behind the luxury we also set high-standards for our workplace and products by focusing on ethically-sourced materials, responsible manufacturing, and workplace safety and equity. We operate under international Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) guidelines, which help us protect our industry against worker abuses, discrimination, and child labor practices.
- Your health and safety is important to us. Each pair of socks arrives with a certificate guaranteeing that your new socks meet or exceed Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification for textile safety. Products carrying Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification are tested for 100 harmful substances, and certified free of pesticides, heavy metals, toxins, carcinogens, harmful dyes, and preservatives.
- We’re absolutely certain you’ll love this two-pack of invisible socks. In fact, we’re so certain that you’ll love them that we offer a generous 120-day money back guarantee.
Why Egyptian Cotton?
We use Egyptian cotton because it’s frankly the only material that meets our, and our customer’s, exacting standards for quality, durability, softness, and comfort. Great products like ours must start with great materials, and Egyptian cotton has a long reputation for being the best in the world. Egyptian cotton has the longest fibers of any cotton in the world, which lends strength and softness to the products we make. It also has superior “breathability,” which means that it keeps your feet cool and dry while winking away odor-causing moisture.
Our socks are of significantly higher quality than those sourced and produced by companies in India and China, which can be inundated by harmful chemicals during the growing and manufacturing process. Our Egyptian cotton contains NO harmful chemicals and substances...and we’re certain of that because our products are tested and certified by an independent testing program dedicated to textile safety and ecological practices. Who we are: A company who holds itself to the highest standards.
Our Ukraine-based company is proud of the work we do, and the products we supply for you, our customer. We work hard to create fashionable, high-quality, long-lasting, luxury goods, while exceeding industry standards for safety, quality, and responsible manufacturing practices. Being fashion forward doesn’t mean we sacrifice our ethics.
Our company voluntarily participates in the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification program created by the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile Ecology, as a way to improve safety and environmental standards for the textile industry and the products we produce. Our focus on responsibility also extends to our employees; we adhere to international Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) guidelines for worker safety and labor practices. When you purchase from us, you are purchasing from a company who cares.
Oeko-Tex Certification Assures High Health and Safety Standards:
Each of our products arrives with a printed Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate, assuring you that your purchase has met this voluntary international program’s most rigorous standards, and guaranteeing that your purchase is free of the kinds of carcinogenic chemicals and heavy metals used by other less-reputable textile manufacturers. Our socks are tested at all stages of production from raw materials to final products by independent laboratories, and meet or exceed the program’s most exacting standards for Class I and Class II products. Class I products safeguard infants and toddlers against harmful substances, and Class II products concentrate on textiles worn close to the skin. Many organic fabrics don’t even achieve Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification standards..but our fabrics do!
In addition to safety concerns Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification also dictates that companies meet high environmental standards for manufacturing and production as means of improving textile manufacturing practices. We’re proud to be a part of this program that shows our dedication to producing environmentally sound, safe, and healthy products.
BSCI Adherence Reflects our Dedication to Workers:
Ethics are important to our company, therefore the products we produce reflect our high-standards for ourselves and our sense of responsibility to our customers, producers, and workers. Our company’s devotion to ethical and responsible business practices are highlighted by our adherence to guidelines set forth by the global Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI). BSCI guideline adherence helps us achieve high labor standards for employees in every stage of production, from the farmers growing the raw materials to the highly skilled workers who construct our final product. We are serious about doing business the right way; that means providing a safe, fair, and ethical working environment, protecting workers against abuse and discrimination, and condemning child labor.
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!