Let your footwear take center stage with this pair of comfortable no-show socks in light nude. We happen to think our socks are pretty wonderful and usually want to highlight their great looks, but we designed this pair to be absolutely invisible as it cradles your feet with soft, durable, Egyptian cotton.Perfect for year round wear under your favorite trainers, sports shoes, flats, and even those closed-toe heels; these socks will keep your feet cool and dry in summer and comfortable in winter. With this pair of socks you’ll never need to sacrifice style for comfort.
- Socks made from Egyptian cotton are durable, long-lasting, and luxuriously soft. Thanks to our exacting standards for quality and construction, you’ll be wearing these socks for years to come, and they won’t lose their shape or softness, no matter how often you wash or wear them.
- Our EU-based company is fashion-focused, and produces luxury goods for some of the finest fashion houses in Italy and the rest of EU, but behind the luxury we work hard to create quality products that are safe, healthy, and ecologically friendly. We understand the desire to make socially responsible purchases, and our focus on ethically-sourced materials and our dedication to workplace safety and equity means you can feel confident about buying from us.
- All of our cotton socks arrive with a certificate guaranteeing that they meet rigorous Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification for textile safety. Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification is granted by independent testing facilities which assure you that our products are free of pesticides, heavy metals, carcinogens, harmful dyes, and preservatives. Your health and safety is important to us.
- Our company insists on workplace safety and equity and operates under international Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) guidelines. These guidelines for ethical business practices are an important part of our company’s culture, and help us protect our industry against worker abuses, discrimination, and child labor practices.
- We’re absolutely certain that these socks will become your go-to pair. We’re so certain that you’ll love them that we offer a generous 120-day money back guarantee.
Why Egyptian Cotton?
Egyptian cotton has unparalleled softness, and durability, and because of that it has become the material of choice for high-quality, luxury items. Frankly, it’s the only source of raw material that meets our company’s and our customers’ high standards. The extra-long-staple (fibers) in Egyptian cotton varieties produced in Egypt are the result of the region’s climate and soil. Those long staples provide added strength, and softness to fabrics made with Egyptian cotton. Egyptian cotton also offers superior color-fastness, and “breathability,” due to its ability to wick away odor-causing moisture.
The hand-picked Egyptian cotton we use is of significantly higher-quality than cotton sourced and manufactured in India and China. And unlike products from India and China, our Egyptian cotton contains NO harmful chemicals or substances...and we’re certain of that because our products are tested and certified by an independent testing program dedicated to textile safety and ecological practices.
Who we are: Fashion forward. Quality driven.Ecologically responsible. Ethically minded.
Our Ukraine-based company holds ourselves to high standards. We’re proud of the work we do, and the products we supply for you, our customer. We strive to create high-quality, long-lasting, luxury goods, while exceeding industry standards for safety, quality, and responsible manufacturing practices. Being fashion forward doesn’t mean we sacrifice our ethics.
Our company takes part in the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile Ecology’s Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification program as a way to safeguard our customers and the environment. Our focus on responsible manufacturing also extends to our employees; our strict adherence to the international Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) guidelines for worker safety and labor practices demonstrates that focus. When you purchase from us, you are purchasing from a company who cares.
Oeko-Tex Certification Assures High Health and Safety Standards:
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified textiles must meet a global standard for safety based on strict criteria verified by independent laboratory testing. All of our products carry Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification which guarantees that your purchase is free of the kinds of carcinogenic chemicals and heavy metals used by other less-reputable textile manufacturers. In order to safeguard against exposure to unhealthy chemicals, all parts of the finished project, from thread to fasteners must be tested and found free of pesticides, heavy metals, carcinogens, harmful dyes, and preservatives.
Each of our products arrives with a printed Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate, assuring you that your purchase has met the program’s most rigorous Class I (for use by infants and toddlers) and Class II (fabrics intended to be worn close to the body) standards. Many organic fabrics don’t even achieve Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification standards..but our fabrics do! In addition to safety concerns Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification also dictates that companies meet high environmental standards for manufacturing and production. We’re proud to be a part of this program that shows our dedication to producing environmentally sound, safe, and healthy products.
BSCI Adherence Reflects our Dedication to Workers:
Our company’s devotion to ethical and responsible business practices are highlighted by our adherence to guidelines set forth by the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI). The BSCI’s international guidelines were created to help guide responsible business practices on a global scale. From farm to foot and all stages in-between, we are devoted to improving labor standards for our workers. This means, fair wages, safe working environments free of dangerous chemicals and processes, and protections against worker abuses, discrimination, and child labor. We are serious about doing business the right way, and committed to improving the lives of workers worldwide.The products we sell reflect our company’s values, and that starts with providing a safe, fair, and ethical working environment.
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!