A two-pack of men’s no-show socks in deep black and light nude. No-show socks under trainers, sports shoes, and even dress shoes, are popular in the gym, the club, and even the boardroom! These low-cut socks provide just the right base for fashion-forward styles and laid-back looks, so slip them on beneath those low-cut loafers or pair them with your favorite street shoes. These durable and comfortable no-show socks are made from Egyptian cotton, so not only are they luxuriously soft, they’ll last for years of washing...which is important since they’ll soon become your new favorite socks.
- A good product starts with good materials, and that material is egyptian cotton. Durable, long-lasting, strong, and well-constructed. All of our socks are consistently high-quality thanks to our exacting standards. You’ll be sure to notice the difference.
- A good product is one that lasts longer. Poorly-made products fall apart or wear-thin after repeated washings, but our products remain color-fast and strong for years of washes and regular wear.
- We understand the desire to make socially responsible purchases. Our socks are of significantly higher quality than those produced in China or India with toxic chemicals and/or under unsafe and unsound working conditions. Our company insists on workplace safety and equity and operates under international Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) guidelines.
- Our socks are shipped with a certificate guaranteeing that they meet or exceed international Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification standards verified by independent laboratory testing. Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification means our products are rigorously tested for over 100 harmful substances during all stages of manufacturing, from farm to feet, and certified to be free from pesticides, heavy metals, carcinogens, harmful dyes, and preservatives.
- We’re so positive that you’ll love our products that we offer a generous 120-day money back guarantee.
Why Egyptian Cotton?
The simple answer is that Egyptian cotton is the strongest, softest, and most durable cotton grown anywhere in the world. Egyptian cotton has longer staples (or fiber length) than cotton grown elsewhere in the world, and the properties of thread produced with those extra-long staples provides strength and softness to the products we make. The added strength means that products made with Egyptian cotton last longer, retaining both color and shape over years of washing. Egyptian cotton’s qualities also make it an ideal material for socks; its ability to “breathe” means cotton socks keep your feet cool, dry, and odor free.
Unlike cotton from India and other parts of the world, which can be heavily inundated with harmful chemicals during the growing and manufacturing process, the cotton we use is ecologically sourced and certified by an independent testing program focused on textile safety.
Who we are: A high-fashion, environmentally minded, socially responsible company dedicated to your and our employees.
We are a Ukraine-based company that strives to produce the highest-quality products, while making an additional commitment to protect our workers, our environment, and our customers.We produce luxury goods for some of the finest fashion houses in Italy and the EU, but behind the luxury we do even more. Our company follows guidelines for worker safety and labor rights put forth by the Business Social Compliance Initiative, and participates in rigorous Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification as a way of demonstrating our commitment to responsible textile manufacturing. When you purchase items from our company, you can truly feel as good as you look.
Oeko-Tex Certification Assures High Health and Safety Standards:
Our Ukraine-based company produces Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified products, which allows you to have confidence in the textiles you purchase from us, and illustrates the ways your safety, and our workers safety, is important to our company. Oeko-Tex designation requires that all textiles meet stringent safety criteria through independent testing of materials, processing, manufacturing, and final products. Our company happily meets or exceeds that criteria as part of our mission to bring you products free from pesticides, fertilizers, heavy metals, carcinogens, toxins, and preservatives. Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified textiles meet global standards set by the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile Ecology. These standards are a means of safeguarding customers and workers against harmful substances used by less-reputable companies in the production of lower-quality textiles. The materials in our products are rigorously tested for over 100 harmful substances during all stages of manufacturing, from growth to final product.
We pride ourselves on our Oeko-Tex certification. All of our products meet or exceed standards for products in class I and class II Oeko-Tex standard certification. Class I (textile products for use by infants and toddlers up to age 3) and class II (textile products worn close to the skin) standards naturally carry the most rigorous testing. Many so-called “organic” textiles fail to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification standards, but our products do! In addition to safety concerns Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification also requires that companies meet high environmental standards for manufacturing and production. Each purchase from our company comes with a printed certificate verifying Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification as a way to highlight our dedication to producing environmentally sound, safe, and healthy products.
Business Social Compliance Initiative Adherence Reflects our Dedication to Workers:
The Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) is a set of guidelines for use by companies dedicated to improving the lives of workers on a global scale. Just as we are devoted to you, our customers, we are likewise devoted to providing excellent labor standards for our workers through our insistence on fair wages and safe working environments free of dangerous chemicals and processes. Our BSCI commitment also illustrates our dedication to ending abuse, discrimination, and child labor in the global workforce. Ethics are a central tenet of our company’s business practices, and the products we produce reflect the high-standards we set for ourselves.
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!